Wednesday, August 24, 2005

For the next 15 minutes

I know I don't have many readers. But I'm posting mostly just to keep myself occupied, and this blog is devoted to my own narcisism.

That being said, through no fault of my own, I think I may have stumbled on to the next big interet hype. I may be wrong but I think (update 5/28/07: link disabled due to the fact that the blog doesn't exist any more - I guess I was wrong) This Blog is going to become insanely popular soon. Get in on the ground floor now. It's quite possibly (as advertised) the cutest blog ever.

If I'm right, you've heard it here first. If I'm wrong, well, I'll just add it to the list.

1 comment:

Amichai said...

It took me way to long to figure out who william petersen is and why I shouldn't tell him. But I get it now. I swear.