Monday, August 07, 2006

Things that amuse me


This is not photoshoped. These melons do exist. They're real, and they're amazing.

Oh those crazy Brits. Honestly I just don't get the idea of royalty. It just seem so anachronistic.

Because everything's funnier when it involves testicals. Don't try to deny it, you know this to be true.

And speaking of testicals, if you don't believe me about the melons then you are definitely not going to believe this.

And last but not least, for your viewing pleasure (and yes I know this has been around for a while, but I just learned about it) I give you my new Hero:




That is all, be entertained, and be happy.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Testicles are funny, there's no getting around that. Can't watch video right now, no speakers at work. I already heard that about Paris. But did you see that video of Britney at The Superficial? The one Kevin filmed where she is completely out of it?
What a disaster!

rawbean said...

Can you believe nonny...getting mad at us on her blog for not focusing on the material in her blog and then look - she's all distracted by Britney...

....so what is up with that Britney video anyways?

Liz said...

Rawbean: I believe *I* mentioned testicles, Paris and his video. That's three out of the four topics listed. In your face pal!

The video is hilarious, it's at the superficial and is about 3 posts back :)

Princess Pessimism said...

I heard about that guy with the deck chair....how utterly mortifying.

And as for that video.....its amazing what people find to do with their time isnt it.

Big Ben said...

That vid cracked me up.

Lady K said...

Amichai ~ I haven't been here in awhile.

1) I'm on a mission to find one of those square melons. I LOVE watermelon.

2) I would bet that the Queen doesn't even KNOW she owns that property.

3) The guys on my morning radio show made a big deal about the guy getting his testes trapped in the lounge chair. Cracked me up to see it again.

4) If it's in the media, isn't it true? I heard Paris is a virgin! LMAO

5) Numa Numa! Thanks for bringing back the laughs.