Thursday, July 17, 2008

Funny (even if misspelled - and if you've ever read my posts you surely can't blame him)

So my brother, along with some of his art school buddies have an art blog that they post on. It's mostly how they keep in touch with each other post college, and help critique each others works in progress. They do occasionally post some interesting stuff about comic book art and animation in general, so feel free to check it out if you desire.

I finally linked it in my list of links (been meaning to for a while). Since this is old stuff I figured I'd repost it here (until he tells me to take it down I guess) because I think it's funny .

He drew and wrote this himself and it makes me laugh every time I read it (and not because he misspelled "Scared").

And for some reason I can't seem to put the picture on this blog so I shall link to it directly. Please read and laugh.

CLICK HERE FOR THE IMAGE

1 comment:

Big Ben said...

I'm going to click right away.