Tuesday, December 16, 2008

too much

I was going to post about my best friends wedding and work my way backwards to my trip to hong kong, and I will, but probably next week.

I just learned that another good friend's, someone else who was a groomsman at the wedding, mother passed away yesterday. It was expected as she was diagnosed with terminal cancer, but it's still very sad. She is survived by her husband, and three grown children.

The funeral is on Thursday from what I've heard and I will be attending. I'm hoping this is the last funeral I'll be attending in a while. Though my great aunt was recently rushed to the hospital with pneumonia. Last I heard she was doing better, but right now I'm trying not to take anything for granted.

There has been a lot of happiness in my life recently, but it's constantly being tempered with bad news like this. My thoughts and well wishes go out to my friend, and his family.

No comments: