Friday, July 22, 2005

HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY

Ok, but at least I can spell Tuesday.

Anyway, as the title suggests, today is my birthday. I'm 25 years old and some odd hours (about 15 and a half). I'm not doing anything special nor am I expecting any presents (my bastard of a best friend already sent me one - which is one more than I really wanted, but honestly I'm glad he sent it to me, it was very nice of him, so thank you Jason). I took the final Sara Vowell book I haven't yet read (Radio On!) out of the library and will content myself to read it out on the porch. For the past three years I've had surprise parties on my birthday (two of which I was actually surprised) and am content this year, now that I'm a quarter century years old, to relax and celebrate my birthday in quiet contemplation.

So cheers to me, and anyone who happens to be going out this evening be sure to drink an extra drink in my honor.

3 comments:

amber, theambershow said...

Happy birthday a few days late!

Amichai said...

thanks dude.

stellito said...

Happy Birthday! Lots of health and happiness to you. :)