Sunday, July 31, 2005

this is such a pain in the...

For a while (as in this past month) I've had a pain shooting down the right side of my neck. As the time has passed it's dimmed to a dull throb, or disapears completely letting me forget about it, that is until I tilt my head up. Then the sharp pain kicks into gear. It's one of those things I'd like to think will just go away by itself. I should probably see a doctor, but I am poor and uninsured, so maybe a free clinic. If I was insured I still probably wouldn't see a doctor, because I'm just that sort of idiot.

1 comment:

amber, theambershow said...

actually, it sounds like a problem a chriopractor could fix. and yeah, i botched the spelling of that.

a lot of them believe in what they do so much, they'll be willing to work with your finances.