Monday, September 26, 2005

Bow your head

So Life as a Box has shut down. It seems it was hacked, or something along those lines (not really sure) and caused LB (Little Box) to quit with the blogging. It's a shame as I thought he really had something there. Hopefully he shall return someday, but until then...

There is a good deal I would like to write about, but the house has been sold and I am in the midst of moving out (temporarily to Queens, then from there, who knows) and don't have the time. Just wanted to pop in and lament the passing of LB's blog.

Oh, and as the link to LB's blog only leads to a tomb put up by the person (psuedonym of Necromancer) who destroyed it in the first place, I am removing the link from my link section. Now, it really is over.

4 comments:

rawbean said...

I can't believe CLB's blog got hacked...it was so sad. I noticed the guy who hacked it posted a ton of crappy stuff on a whole lot of blogs.

Yea that's pretty much the lowest thing someone could do blog wise...

PS amichai - listening to the new death cab for cutie finally - so good.

Amichai said...

The new one is good, but I don't think it's quite as strong as their previous album.

Anonymous said...

Amichai, Did you get my email?

Amichai said...

I just got it. I was in the midst of packing and didn't have time to check my e-mail. Just sent you a reply. Sorry for the delay.