Wednesday, January 05, 2005

First thoughts

I don't think I've ever been in love.

I'm just trying to get a handle on what to post and what not to post. I've been doing a little (read: extremely little) research by reading other blogs. I have come to understand that I might not be self-absorbed enough to update the world as to my daily life (complaints, achievements, ect.), nor am I updated or knowledgeable enough about worldly events to post "news."

Do I think anyone in their right mind is ever going to read this? Probably not, so for whom do I write? (notice the grammar, I have a B.F.A in writing, but it really hasn't gotten me anywhere, rather I haven't gotten me anywhere)

I'm flat broke and have to put in a deferment for my student loans, something I should have done a while ago but, for reasons unbeknownst even to myself, I have not. So I'm going to the post office today. right after I fill it out.

It's snowing. I have no car. I have a bike. I hate biking in the snow. It's my own fault. I need a new helmet, one that will keep my ears warm in the snow. My ears get cold very easily.

My uncle had a stroke on saturday.

I am not a coin operated boy, though I have given it thought.

Euripedes, you buy-a-dese.

How do I know if I've ever been in love. I've seen to many movies, I think I might be confused between real romantic love and hollywood romance.

Food for thought, though my brain couldn't take another bite.

I've heard of some people who are so open minded their brain has fallen out.

I think I have an artist to draw a comic for me.

Uhh.. Carry on then,

No comments: