Monday, January 17, 2005

Jump and jive

Man it's late. I don't know why I'm up this late. I gotta get out of my freaking house man. Totally got cabin fever and it's snowing again. I need an outlet. I think I need to get stoned. I haven't been stoned in seven months and I like not being stoned, but the craving has hit. Luckily (in a not so lucky way) I'm completely flat broke and can't afford to buy any toilet paper, let alone any pot. And by flat broke, I mean I owe the bank about one hundred dollars, and don't have any thing else of value save my computer, my playstation two, and my comic books. Man I'm a dork. I definitely need to get out of the house.

I need a creative outlet. I need a job. I need a life. I need a fuck. I need a lot but I'm not going to get it anytime soon. Well, hopefully not too long, I'm am trying.

I was taking to someone recently in Newton, Massachusetts, and he told me that there are two types of unemployed people. There's the kind that sits at home and watches daytime television and complains that the economy sucks. And there are the people that take the time to better themselves, to do some serious introspection, and pull everything together and after it all, get a job. I think I'm the former, though now I am going to try to be the latter. My first step was to talk with this person of sound advice. He is going to illustrate a comic book I have written. I'm doing something, not just sitting on my ass anymore. This is a step. A good step.

On a side note I haven't touched my novel (up to page 101) in probably three months. I'm not even halfway done.

So who really knows?

Umm.. that's it I guess.

Carry on then,

No comments: