Ten secrets (and not so secrets). Half are true, half are false, but I won't ever say which is which.
1) I have never been trick or treating.
2) In the seventh grade I nearly killed my best freind with an unsharpened pencil.
3) I have never been in love.
4) I'm still scared of what may be lurking behind a closed shower curtian
5) At 20 years old I realized at a lame college party I had a crush on the guy I went with and not the girl I was trying to pick up.
6) I want to die on an absinthe bender when I'm in my thirties amidst a bonfire of all my unfinished and unpublished work. I don't care what happens to the ashes.
7) I lie more often than I tell the truth (about anything and everything)
8) I tell the truth more often than I lie (about anything and everything)
9) I hate Grape Jello.
10) I am brillaint in bed.
Regarding the Whole of 2016 and What’s Next
5 weeks ago