Sunday, October 30, 2005

Secrets: Lies and Truths

Ten secrets (and not so secrets). Half are true, half are false, but I won't ever say which is which.

1) I have never been trick or treating.

2) In the seventh grade I nearly killed my best freind with an unsharpened pencil.

3) I have never been in love.

4) I'm still scared of what may be lurking behind a closed shower curtian

5) At 20 years old I realized at a lame college party I had a crush on the guy I went with and not the girl I was trying to pick up.

6) I want to die on an absinthe bender when I'm in my thirties amidst a bonfire of all my unfinished and unpublished work. I don't care what happens to the ashes.

7) I lie more often than I tell the truth (about anything and everything)

8) I tell the truth more often than I lie (about anything and everything)

9) I hate Grape Jello.

10) I am brillaint in bed.

9 comments:

Liz said...

I'm gonna say # 3,6,7,9 and 10 are all truths. How'd I do?

Amichai said...

You got some but missed others. But as they (whomever they may be) say, truth is often relative.

Anonymous said...

well I know at least one of them.
Jason

Amichai said...

and you're the only one.

Liz said...

I hope Jason isn't talking about number #10 :)

Amichai said...

Ha, he isn't. Jay and I are close, just not that close (and I don't think the girl he's been living with for nigh on two years -and dated since high school - would be appreciative to learn he has any first hand knowledge in that regard).

rawbean said...

Based on what you posted on my blog today about Caroline Dhavernas, I'm gonna say that no. 5 is false.

I will guess that 1,2,7,9 and 10 are the truth. Huh? What about that combination?

I'm guessing Jason was the one who was almost killed by the pencil.

Amichai said...

I'll never tell. Hehehehehehehe.

rawbean said...

come on - Enquiring minds want to KNOW.