Sunday, July 30, 2006

What was once all white but now red all over?

So i spent a nice weekend (well just friday and saturday) in mystic connecticut and am going to blog about it, only I got horribly sunburnt nnd am too much of a big baby to write about it now. I must continue to slather moisturizer all over my self to avoid the horrible pain.

oh the horror, the horror.

I wish I could tan. Unfortunately I go from bright pale to bright red, and then fade, not to tan, but to bright pale once again. Curse you fair and pale skin.

4 comments:

Liz said...

It's called "sun screen". Look into it.

You keep that up and your on a one way trip to Melanomaville, which isn't nearly as fun as it sounds.

rawbean said...

I have the exact same problem. I agree, it isn't fun.

Big Ben said...

Are you an albino. Do you wear that thing around your leg and whip yourself at night?

Princess Pessimism said...

Ohhh...I love connecticut. When I lived in MA, we used to go all the time. Especially towards NY city on the express, its gorgeous.