Thursday, February 10, 2005

Blah

I'm too bitter.

It's snowing again.

Goddamn it!

I wish I had something happy to write.

Why does everyone suck, including me? It would be better if I wasn't included, but I've got to be realistic on this one.

Today's been one of those days where, as warren ellis put it best, (paraphrase) If you really loved me you'd all kill yourselves today.

My life sucks and it's no one's fault but my own.

I wonder if this is what it means to hit rock bottom. I hope so, because I don't want to get any lower than this, and I don't even smoke, or drink, or get stoned any more.

I should go to sleep.

I'm never going to fall asleep tonight.

I saw eternal sunshine of the spotless mind today. I've seen it before. It might be only me, but that movie depresses the hell out of me when I see it. I mean it's a brilliant peice of cinema, I just can't help but feel depressed after watching it.

I've got to get a life.

No comments: