Monday, February 28, 2005

Damn I suck at this

So I was wrong about everything Oscar wise - except the bit about Walter Murch, but only because he wasn't nominated for anything (and he probably would have lost if he was nominated only because I said he'd win). And I guess my bit about Marin Scorcese wasn't wholly incorrect, so really it seems I only got two wrong, but that's two out of three.

On a side note, as a huge fan of Charlie Kaufman I'm very happy he won, and continue to believe that Scorcese should stop trying to get an oscar and just make the great independant minded films he used to make. In regards to everything else: I couldn't care less.

And that's that for the oscars.

And though she wasn't nominated for anything - I am and will forever be in love with Scarlett Johansson, regardless of that restraining order. One thousand yards be damned. (A bit of an aside, they are in the pre-production stages of a The Last Unicorn motion picture and she is the only one in my mind who could play Lady Amalthea, any one else cast would be a disapointment. I'm sure this will come up again on this site in the future, just wanted to get my 2 cents in now.)

Uh... Carry on then.

No comments: