Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Only in America, er actually...

After reading this blog I wondered if there were any web sites with the American equivalents. I'm not going to mention the grammatical error as Stellito already has (I fixed what I could). Suffice to say that I now know if I was British I'd be a member of the Liberal Democrats, which isn't that much of a stretch I suppose.

Anyway...


Who Should You Vote For?

For whom should I vote?

Your expected outcome:

Liberal Democrat


Your actual outcome:



Labour 16
Conservative -36
Liberal Democrat 46
UK Independence Party 2
Green 31


You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For



Good to know, though can't imagine any practical use coming from this.

Uh.. carry on then

1 comment:

Georges said...

I took the same test last week. It showed that 99.6% of the Brit public is considered to my left, strong!!

I like your blog. A bit lefty for me, but you have one small trait which your fellow travelers should emulate, a sense of humor!

Best of luck.