Monday, November 14, 2005

A day of writing

It's been a while since I've updated Symphony of Sweets, and I've been meaning to (for the very few people that might actually be reading it) only I don't like the way it's went and I'm having a hard time getting the next chapter out. I though putting myself in a bind with a structure would help, only now I'm just disapointed with my work. I will get back to it soon (I just started on the first chapter for the seventh time and I think I have something), but until then feel free to check out my newest brainstorm on my Fiction Blog.

Whenever I am stumpted on something I want to write I wind up writing something else far more silly, just to cleanse the my writing palate. It keeps me fresh and keeps the weird fun stuff from infecting the stories I'm more passionate about. It's not a finished work as I don't know what's really going to happen next, and I thought this would be a perfect time to get feedback (if any of you are so inclined to read thet story) so I can mold the story into what it will become. Read it, don't read it, at least it keeps me off the streets yelling at strangers like a crazy old man.

No comments: